Boy oh boy… is today an episode you don’t want to miss or what.
It’s allllll about B.O.D.Y. I.M.A.G.E.
To leave a review for the podcast (HORRAY!), go to: http://coconutsandkettlebells.com/review
This week, Noelle and I discuss how to love your body. You’ll learn about our experiences, body image truths, and in part 2 – you’ll get some actions steps for how to love your body.
Got a question you’d like us to answer? Email us at email@example.com.
Listen right now here:
[8:58] Our Experiences
[37:55] Body Image Truths
1. You do not have to be a certain weight, shape or size for you to love your body.
2. You are worthy, right now – in this moment, with the body you have.
3. There is no correlation between improvements to outward appearance, and becoming more lovable.
4. Numbers that represent the physical space you occupy ARE JUST NUMBERS.
5. Happiness is not a body shape or weight.
Keep it Real Food Company Special Offer!
We are SO blessed to have Keep it Real Food Company as an official supporter of the podcast. Our friend Katie Coleman is the woman behind the brand, and we simple adore her and her yummy treats.
Keep it Real Food Company creates low glycemic, grain-free snacks made from all natural ingredients for diabetes friendly, gluten-free, and paleo diets.
Katie has upped the ante, and is offering The Paleo Women Podcast community FOUR free Seed & Nut Bars with ANY purchase! You must make the purchase on a Tuesday, and use code “slothtuesday” at checkout!
Thanks for your support, and for listening! We absolutely love being a part of your lives.
Lastly, as ever because we are desperate for your affirmation and love, leave us a quick review by CLICKING HERE. 🙂