Okay, I have WAITED UNTIL NOVEMBER to talk about the holidays but boy was it a challenge.
Every year Beautycounter comes out with holiday gift packages that are very discounted, and I am very hoonoured and excited to be a consultant in 2019, when the holiday packages are O F F T H E H O O K.
Here they are:
The Jellies Collection (US $39 / CAN $52)
These are super fun lip glosses that are universally beloved, flattering, feel, and taste great! They are sweetened with stevia and each of the five shades has its own unique scent (importantly: most fragrances give me migraines, but these do not! 100% natural extracts here, ONLY). The flavours are raspberry, butterscotch, orange cream, peppermint, and sorbet.
Starlight Eyeshadow Palette (US $36 / CAN $48)
Got a fancy New Years party planned? Have a friend who loves to glam up? Maybe someone you know hasn’t glammed up in a long time, but could use an excuse?
This eyeshadow palette creates the ultimate evening look in the blink of an eye. These four shadows are long-wearing matte, satin, shimmering, and the super glitzy constellation shade.
Mini Lipgloss Vault (US $89 / CAN $119)
Step up yours or a loved one’s lip game to super boss level. With 10 shades to suit every possible look (nine of these are brand new by BC!), this set of mini glosses add beautiful colour, conditioning moisture, and non-sticky, high-impact shine in 3 specific kinds of finish: shimmering, intense, and sheer.
Glow and Go Mini Oils (US $34 / CAN $46)
Naturally glowing skin, for the woman in a hurry!
This set features each of Beautycounter’s best-selling facial oil formulas in perfect travel sizes:
No 1 Brightening Facial Oil: a lightweight oil with vitamin C that quickly absorbs and penetrates to awaken and replenish the skin
No 2 Plumping Facial Oil: a rosehip and argan oil that replenishes moisture and minimizes the appearance of fine lines
No 3 Balancing Facial Oil: an oil specially tailored to reduce inflammation and calm the skin (it minimizes redness, which is great for me!)
Special Edition Cleansing Balm (US $95 / CAN $127)
This cleansing balm comes in a deluxe size and in a limited-edition design especially fancy for the holidays.
This balm is perfect for both day and night use. It hydrates while it cleanses, removes makeup and impurities, and nourishes your skin as opposed to strip away its natural moisture like most cleansers do (bonus: leave it on as a mask for a hydrating overnight facial!). It’s a blend of lotus extract, jojoba, and avocado seed oil; this lotus glow balm soothes and destresses skin while boosting brightness and luminosity.
Skin Care Favourite Package (US $89 / CAN $119)
Including the Lotus Glow Cleansing Stick (lotus glow balm on the go!), the infamous Overnight Resurfacing Peel (my mum’s favourite) that reveals a brighter-more radiant-looking complexion–without irrritation, the No 1 brightening facial oil, and a charcoal facial mask. The complete skincare extra package for the women in your life who want / deserve it all (PS that’s everybody 🙂 🙂 🙂 ).
Glow Getters Trio (US $89 / CAN $119)
This is my mom’s favourite package, as it was her first ever order from Beautycounter! This trio is the ultimate in glowing skin. It includes the infamous Overnight Resurfacing Peel, the pearlescent Instant Glow Illuminating Cream, and the Illuminating Cream Highlighter in Rose Glow. This look is 100% lit from within and I love the way it makes my mom radiate and smile so big!
Bright Eye Treatment Set (US $89 / CAN $119)
Got a woman in your life who could use a day with some cucumbers on her eyes with a tray of grapes at her side? Get her the rest and rejuvenation she deserves with this treatment set! It’s got both the Countertime Ultra Renewal Eye Cream (my eyes dry out pretty quick which makes this lotion one of the only unmissable parts of my nighttime routine) and also the Eye Revive Cooling Mask, helping to hydrate, reduce puffiness, and refresh tired skin.
The Lemongrass Body Set (US $49 / CAN $66)
I don’t talk about it as much as I do facial care, but Beautycounter has a m a z i n g body care products. This Sugar Body Scrub gently polishes and revives the skin, while the new and improved Beautycounter Body Butter glides on easily, absorbs quickly, and cocoons the body in a refreshing scent. This is actually on my personal santa list!
Perfect Pout Lip Care Set (US $49 / CAN $66)
This set has four ways to beautiful TF out of your lips! There’s Beautycounter’s new Lip Polish – made with organic sugar and conditioning oils, the Better Balm which envelops lips with conditioning murmumuru butter, and the Crystal Lip Gloss delivers a layer of clear, brilliant shine (without stickiness).
Hand Cream Trio (US $34 / CAN $46)
I’m not a personal user of hand cream, but some people in my life live and die by it. This is especially important in the winter months when your skin can dry out big time. These hand lotions are made with shea butter, grapeseed and jojoba oils. They deliver rich, non-greasy hydration that protects hands against winter drying effects. Get it in three limited-edition scents: fresh petal, mandarin violet, and soft neroli.
Here are some big holiday heads up:
- These products do sell out, so it’s better to get in on these packages sooner rather than later. I’m honestly not trying to rush you – I just know what happened last year. On the plus side, this helps get your holiday shopping out of the way so you can relax all the way through December (as much as possible, anyway).
- Once these products sell out, they never come back. Even every holiday is new.
- If you’re shopping on a budget, pro tip! You can break the sets up and distribute amongst your friends and fam. There’s no shame in only giving out one hand cream or five lip glosses. I know Beautycounter products aren’t the cheapest around. But what you’re gifting isn’t just amazing skincare and make up. You’re also gifting care, products that heal rather than present health threats, and a beauty experience that’s environmental and ethical.
- Packaging protip: get a few products (like the jellies and the lip glosses) and give out two glosses and one jellie to each woman in your extended fam or group of colleagues. Put them in a cute little stocking or something else for some festive packaging love.
- If you join as a Band of Beauty member you’re getting paid via product credit to shop for other people. You get 10% back in product credit on every purchase as a BoB member – so if you buy $200 worth of gifts for friends and fam, you get $20 to spend all on yourself!
- Everything is packaged so beautifully you don’t even need to wrap. You can just pop a bow on it and you are good. to. go.!
And finally, sustainability!
Here are my FAVOURITE things you can expect from Beautycounter this holiday season:
- Recyclable or reusable gift boxes made with FSC-certified paper
- How2Recycle labels to make it easy to properly dispose of products and packaging
- A larger format, reimagined gift guide on FSC certified, 100% post-consumer recycled paper
- Glass containers. Not all, but a significant portion of Beautycounter products are now in glass containers, reducing the carbon and waste-related footprints of Beautycounter products by a massive margin 🙂
Yay! And, PRO TIP, wrap your gifts with old magazine pages or newspaper – a great way to be creative and environmentally friendly at the same time!
Enjoy! Please get @ me and us with any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org <3